There are 3 things I’ve noticed about the most successful property investors we work with.
- They plan.
- They work with professionals.
- And they’re not afraid to spend money.
Let me break this down for you.
Property Investors Plan.
This means that before they buy an investment property, they do research on the area, they map out their budget, and they create long term plans for wealth creation. And quite often, their plans are 10, 20 years or even longer!
If you need help with this planning and research part of the journey, give us a shout. We’ve got a new property investor planning pack we can send you! (MODIFY THIS SENTENCE TO MATCH THE “LEAD MAGNET” YOU CAN SEND SOMEONE – IT COULD BE A CHECKLIST, A GUIDE, A PACK, A VIDEO SERIES, A WEBINAR, ANYTHING)
Property Investors work with Professionals.
The challenge with investing in property is that there are so many variables. And you can’t possibly be expected to know all the things. So the most successful property investors have a few key professionals on their team:
- A mortgage broker – not just for the initial purchase of the property, but someone who will review their loan every 1-2 years and make sure they’re getting the best deal available. If you’re looking for a great mortgage broker, go say hi to ___________ (@TAG LOCAL MORTGAGE BROKER) and they’ll help you out!
- An accountant – even before you buy an investment property, you want to make sure you’re getting the best tax advice so you’re set up for success with your investment property. Want an accountant who knows their stuff with investment properties? Check out ____________ (@TAG LOCAL ACCOUNTANT) and get your free first consultation (MODIFY THAT LAST SENTENCE DEPENDING ON THE ACCOUNTANT YOU TAG)
- A property manager – whether you’re looking for your first investment property, or you already have a portfolio of investment properties, you need a property manager who knows how to do a few important things:
– How to calculate your annual yield on an investment property
– How to help you cashflow forecast expenses
– How to minimise vacancy (especially during difficult times like we’ve been through recently)
– How to maximise annual returns, factoring in all expenses and all vacancy.
Remember, if you need someone who can help you with these important things on your investment property, hit us up with a message and we’ll help you out!
Property Investors Spend Money
Now, I don’t mean splashing money about willy-nilly. But the most successful property investors understand that properties require a combination of pro-active AND re-active maintenance, so they plan for those expenses.
Successful property investors work with their accountant and property manager to ensure that they know exactly how much money to allocate for spending each year and how to manage their cashflow wisely.
Want help with your property investment forecasting? Send us a message and we’ll send you through our annual expenses checklist! (MODIFY THIS SENTENCE TO MATCH THE “LEAD MAGNET” YOU CAN SEND SOMEONE – IT COULD BE A CHECKLIST, A GUIDE, A PACK, A VIDEO SERIES, A WEBINAR, ANYTHING)